I was tagged in this by Comfort Reads, thanks so much for nominating me! Here’s everything you need to know about the Mystery Blogger Award:
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me
- I’m a Taphophile (someone who takes an interest in cemeteries and tombstones)
- I’m obsessed with horror movies
- I’m a full-time Librarian
1. What popular book do you not want to read?
This is going to be a very unpopular opinion but Harry Potter. I just don’t get the hype.
2. Favorite book to movie adaptation?
Fight Club without a doubt. Not much was different between the two and they can definitely stand alone by themselves.
3. What Book Do You Wish To Be Turned Into A Movie/TV Show?
I wish they would turn Caraval into a movie or tv show. Can you imagine how magical that would be? It would be captivating.
4. What Book Release Are You Anticipating?
I am dying to get my hands on How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories. I know that I’m not the only one who is a complete book whore for Cardan. I just can’t get enough of his asshole attitude.
5. What Book Do You Plan On Picking Up Next?
I plan on picking up House of Salt and Sorrows. I’ve heard so many amazing things about that book that I think it’s time I just go for it and stop putting it off. Just afraid of being disappointed.
My questions for you are
- Which book do you think is the most overrated?
- Who’s your favorite book character that you would like to have drinks with?
- What’s a book you didn’t like that everyone else loved OR a book that you loved and everyone else hated?
- What was the last book that enticed you by the cover alone?
- What are your favorite reads of 2020 so far?