We are currently accepting select Adult and Young Adult novels for review. For review inquiries, please email the blogger you would like to review your work:
Stacy’s Review Policy
*Not taking emails at this time.*
I accept printed ARC’s, E-Arcs, and finished copies. Self-published books are fine with me.
I’m accepting horror, literary fiction requests, and some YA. I do ask that you give me a few weeks to read the book and get a post ready.
*I will not respond to pushy or rude Authors.*
Please feel free to email me with questions or comments.
Nikole’s Review Policy
I am currently not accepting review requests until March 1, 2021.
I accept print ARCs, e-copies, and finished copies. If the book is part of a series, I will request to read the first book. I will accept self-published books.
I DO NOT accept audiobooks. Please do not send me review requests for books in that format.
I accept Young Adult fiction in the following genres:
- Fairy tale and myth retellings
- Short story compilations
I am NOT accepting books in the following genres:
- Contemporary (I am very picky when it comes to this genre)
- Political books
- Very religious fiction
If I accept a book for review, I will do my best to read and review in a timely fashion. However, as there can be scheduling conflicts, I would prefer to receive a book 1-3 months prior to when you would like the review posted.
I do my best to make sure a review is written for every book I finish. All of my reviews will be posted on Goodreads and Amazon, and additional sites if requested. I write honest reviews and do not publicly bash a book with nasty remarks about the book or author. If I do not like a book or part of the book, I will explain why the book did not work for me personally. To be blatant, my reviews are my opinion.
Each review will include the following:
- Cover art (whether this be just the cover or a staged book photo)
- Book title, author, publisher, page count, and release date
- My review (what I liked, if I did not like anything)
- Star rating
- Five stars: I absolutely loved this book and want to own a copy!
- Four stars: I highly enjoyed reading this book, and may want to own a copy
- Three-point-five stars: A good, solid rating for a book that was a fun read.
- Three stars: The book was good; however, there were some parts that did not sit well with me during my read
- Two stars: Many factors that impacted the overall enjoyment and reading of the book.
- One star: This book was just not my cup of coffee
Book Tours: If you are looking to have a book tour for your novel, please check out Turn the Page Tours, which I co-own. We mainly do tours for Young Adult novels, but will also host for other genres. Please read our Book a Tour information before emailing email@example.com.
For guest posting, interviews, spotlights, and other promotions, please email me with the details and the kind of promotion you would like. I am definitely open to hosting a promotion for your book on my blog!
If you would like me to review and/or promote your novel, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will usually respond in 1-3 business days.